On March 25, 2019, the last training workshop in Vietnam in the framework of VETEC project was successfully initiated in Can Tho University with the topic: “Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Vietnam: Strategies and Plans
The workshop is gathering nearly 50 participants from 6 partners universities to exchange knowledge, lessons learned and discussions between experts from different regions in Vietnam and European universities on successful transfer of knowledge and technology for commercialization.
The duration of the workshop will be organized from March 25th, 2019 to April 5th, 2019. The first week focuses on implementation of strategies and plans how to overcome the challenges by matching and adapting selected European best practices to the regional needs
If you are interest, please join with us.
The main contents in the workshop are as follows:
- The best KTT practices in European countries,
- Challenges of KTT in the Northern, Central, and Southern Vietnam,
- Implementation of strategies and plans to overcome the challenges of KTT through selection and adjustment of the best KTT practices of European countries to apply in Vietnam conditions,
- Introduction of students' start-up ideas,
- Developing networks for sustainable development of KTT in Vietnam,
- Visit to units related KTT,