VETEC project started in October 2016 and it will be ended in October 2019, 4 main outputs are published and available for researchers, lecturers and interested students in http://vetec-eu.net/outputs and Intranet as following outputs:
03 Intervention Models on KTT
- Developed by Vietnamese trainees to show their insights gained and capacities developed through training
- Served as a “Business Plan” or Strategic Document” for KTT development at each Vietnamese HEI
03 Position Papers on International KTT
- Developed by each partner EU HEIs by summarizing the EU trainee’s findings and conclusions on International KTT (education, policy, management)
- Served as a “Strategic Document” for International KTT development at each EU HEI.
Handbook on KTT in Vietnam
- Bundling all information on KTT practices, context, concept relevant to the Vietnamese KTT community.
- Ensure that knowledge is made explicit and shared and further ensuring the multiplicator effect on KTT that the VETEC project envisions
- Served for junior KTT officers, master students or other stakeholders interested in KTT
Entrepreneurship and Innovation E-Course
- Developed by the Vietnamese trainees to further enhance exploitation of the VETEC results
- Providing an understanding of the nature of enterprise and entrepreneurship, role of the entrepreneur, innovation partner and technology in the entrepreneurial process
- Relevant to those individuals thinking about starting a business or being interested in commercializing their own innovations or of others